Service to School is honored to announce that in partnership with Lockheed Martin, eight student veterans will be awarded a $2,500 scholarship upon completion of a paid internship.
An internship and a scholarship, now that’s a win-win!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Am I eligible to apply for the scholarship?
- Student veteran must be currently enrolled as an undergraduate student at an accredited university for the 2019-2020 school year.
- Student veteran must have intent to enroll for the 2020-2021 academic year, or in other words those graduating in Spring 2020 are not eligible to apply.
- Received and have proof of an honorable discharge.
How do I apply?
- First, visit Lockheed Martin’s Internship site and identify internships that align with what you are looking for! There are tons of locations and career fields to choose from… Engineering, Finance, HR, Logistics, and so much more.
- Once you identify an internship (or two) that look like they may be a good fit for you, send S2S your resume, a cover letter, and the Lockheed Martin Job ID number to email@example.com
****Do not apply to the internship without completing this step
- Resumes will be reviewed by the team at Lockheed Martin and eligible applicants will be notified for interviews.
- If selected for an internship, the student veteran will gain skills while working as a Lockheed Martin intern and be awarded a $2,500 scholarship upon completion of the internship.